Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

lockdown day 85

Morning:
Got up, had a strange dream, strange night. Anyway, went to use the bathroom,  grabbed some clothes and went to drop off Gabriel.  He did really well and we came back home. Having a boost and coffee. Might connect the wii later. Went to shower and finished my coffee, connected the wii and now resting up.
(Morning: coffee,  boost, water)

Afternoon:
We headed out to pick up Gabriel and came home. I had left over chicken gnocchi soup and peanut butter sandwiches with milk. Now icing my crotch again and resting up. We wemt out so the boys could ride their bikes and came back.
(Afternoon: chicken gnocchi soup,  milk, peanut butter sandwiches, water)

Nighttime:
I went to rest and iced my crotch again. Gabriel came by and fell asleep. I got up and went to eat and we ended up playing Mario Brothers on the Wii and also Mario Part 8. Played madden and now in bed waiting for Gabriel to go to sleep.
(Nighttime: cheese sticks,  won tons, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment