Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 19, 2020

lockdown day 2

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle, got dressed, made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was quick, not too many cars out. Parking is empty, so I parked closer. It started to rain, now about to nap until I start walking.
I have to talk to my supervisor about a modified schedule to help out at home. This COVID-19 situation is not going away anytime soon, it's probably going to get worse.
I got in and there was an email about the virus and maybe going home with pay until they figure out the telecommuting situation. I talked to my supervisor and decided to submit and go home.
Before going home I stopped by Costco and was able to get paper towels and toilet paper, which is a relief. Now at home reading with Javi.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We went out to get the boys Happy meals and I got me a sandwich from Little Lucca's. We came home and I ate half the sandwich and now chilling. About to see if Gabriel wants to nap. He did not. We went out for a walk and came back home, hung out and watched some videos, played hide and seek and chilled. 
(Afternoon: water, half little Luca combo)

Nighttime:
Played catch with Javi, had dinner, half of the half sandwich,  gallo pinto and water. May or may not have a brewski. Lego masters is tonight. I think Gabriel fell asleep. Going to see what we do before the show. Need to shower still. Did that and wat he'd lego Masters. Watched more tv and off to bed
(Nighttime: half of a half sandwich, gallo pinto, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment