Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

lockdown day 9

Morning:
Gabriel kept waking me up to show me stickers. I finally got up and went to see that Javi was able to pull out his loose tooth. So later he will leave it for the tooth fairy. About to grab a boost and see where today leads. We should have been in Disneyland today, but this stupid coronavirus ruined that. So irritated with that. Anyway, we went for an quick walk and played. My surgery got rescheduled for May 8th.
Still nothing from work, hopefully soon
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and made a quick Target run. Found some good items and came back home. Right now having Javi do his workbook and Gabriel is playing. After some time Gabriel took a nap and I watched some wrestling. 
(Afternoon: chicken, rice, mashed potatoes)

Nighttime:
We played a fishing game and had some cinnamon rolls. I also had some coffee. Bathed the boys and showered. Now watching Lego Masters. After the show I had him brush his teeth and go to bed. He placed his tooth under his pillow. After I played Madden and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: boost, water, cinnamon roll)

No comments:

Post a Comment