Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 5, 2020

shadow day... the beginning

Morning:
Got up quite a few times. Gabriel is not a good sleeper, he moves around way too much. When I got up officially he was almost under my legs. I went to get dressed, made Gabriel a bottle,  put my lunch away, made coffee and headed out. The drive was good, smooth and quick. Parked and now going to nap until I start to walk over to work. I got to work and started to review emails and checked in with one of the shadows to see if she wanted to do it today instead of tomorrow. We were able to get it done today. It was a pretty good interview, very straight forward. After she had some questions about the process, but I was not able to fully answer them as they are a management issue.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I was able to reschedule Gabriel's dentist appointment for 3/24. Went to eat my lunch, it was the left overs from yesterday. Had some water and came back to the desk to watch the League and some WWE wrestling, the 2002 Elimination Chamber match from Survivor Series to be exact. Now waiting on my second shadow. It took two tickets to get the interview for us. So far the interview is going well. Done with that and now waiting for our unit meeting. After that heading outta here!
Took off from work and headed home to put the trash bins away and picked up my wife to go get the boys.
(Afternoon: Left overs from Chevy's, water)

Nighttime:
Hung out, had pizza from Costco and came home. Started laundry, showered and played with the kids a bit. Put Gabriel to bed and came out and helped Javi finish his homework. We watched the Lego Masters show. Now hanging out and watching tv.
(Nighttime: pizza, cookies, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment