Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 29, 2020

lockdown day 13

Morning:
Got up,  made the boys some eggs. Washed dishes, made me a coffee and now watching cartoons with them. My wife is still sleeping.
We went to the bank and to Safeway and came home. Played a bit and chilled. Played go fish with Javi, rumbled and tumbled with Gabriel.
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Watching tv and roughhousing with the kids. They had lunch and I am waiting to see what we are having. Looks like tacos de carne and some salad. It was really good. Tasty. After we went for a walk and the boys played outside for a bit. More science experiments and I went to shower. 
(Afternoon: tacos de carne, salad, water)

Nighttime:
Debating on what to have for dinner. Decided to have strawberries,  banana, ice cream and dry cereal for dinner. Watched the walking dead and now putting Gabriel to sleep. Almost done with that and off to watch tv after. 
Hung out with my wife and Javi, watched some YouTube videos and sent Javi to bed. Hopefully tomorrow there is word on my equipment for work so I can go pick it up and get to work. Off to bed now. 
(Nighttime: strawberries, banana,  ice cream, dry cereal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment