Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 22, 2020

lockdown day 6

Morning:
Got up a little late, Gabriel was being a butt this morning. Made coffee and had lemon loaf. My stomach is acting up. Let's see what today brings. We went out quickly to Safeway and got some things. Played water balloons and now about to shower. 
(Morning: coffee, lemon loaf)

Afternoon:
I was watching Dark Side of the Ring, the Chris Benoit episode, we went outside to play for a bit and had lunch. Sopa de Res. It was delicious,  after Gabriel went to bed, I watched TV, Javi read. We are about to play cards in a bit.
(Afternoon: sopa de res,  Gatorade, water)

Nighttime:
Went out to get the boys some burgers and came home and ate hard boiled eggs and some Ritz crackers. We watched some tv before I put Gabriel to sleep. Watched the walking dead and Curb your Enthusiasm and now off to bed. I hope they call me from work tomorrow telling me to go pick up my laptop. 
(Nighttime: beer, hard boiled eggs, ritz crackers,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment