Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Saturday

Morning:
Got up, changed Gabriel and eventually came out to the living room and made pancakes for the boys. Heated up my nacatamale to have with coffee. After that hung out for a bit until I went to shower.
(Morning: nacatamale, coffee)

Afternoon:
We headed over to serramonte to have lunch at Dave and Buster's,  walked around the mall and I got me some Jordan's to match the boys shoes, got some clothes for the boys and drove home. Gabriel fell asleep in the car and woke up after I put him in bed, brought him out to the living room with me and sent both napped for some time. 
(Afternoon: water, burger, appetizer nachos,  fries)

Nighttime:
We went to Tanforan to go to Old Navy tonget some clothes for the boys. I got me some jeans that were on sale as well. After we went to BJ's for dessert. We ate and came home, put Gabriel to bed and are trying to finish Jexi. After going to sleep, hour springs forward tomorrow.
(Nighttime: water, dessert)

No comments:

Post a Comment