Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

9 more work days

Morning:
Got up, got ready,  put clothes to dry,  made Gabriel a bottle, packed my lunch, made coffee and headed out. It's a bit cold this morning but bearable. The drive was quick and smooth, found parking and now going to nap until walking over to work. More shadowing today and going to try and catch those I haven't been able to shadow due to no shows. I got to work and checked out some emails and waited for a shadow. During that time I was tasks with getting tickets for my wife, sister and mom to go watch Enrique Iglesiad and Ricky Martin in San Jose. I got the tickets and I was able at least contact the person I was going to shadow, but no luck yet.
Still waiting to see if there is an interview to shadow. I may go out to Walgreen's in a bit. They ended up canceling our forum meetings for the month of March due to the Coronavirus issue that is going around. 
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
After the shadow I went out to Walgreen's to get some chips. Came back to my desk, the lunch area was full so I came back to my desk and ate my sandwich and chips. Watching Gemini right now, waiting for my next shadow appointment. No luck, 3 tries, 1 no answer, 2 decline interviews at this time. I decided to finally create a Venmo account so I can avoid issues with sending my wife some payments via the cash app. Now running out the clock.
Left work and walked to the car, drove home and finished off the dinner process. We are having meatloaf with rice.
(Afternoon: Doritos, Sandwich, Water, Monster)

Nighttime:
Went outside for a bit, Javi rode his bike and then we had dinner. I bathed the boys and soon will shower myself. Did all that, came out and we were noticing that there is a black line on the tv and it is starting to overheat in the corner. Sent an email and a request for support, if it can't be fixed, have to get a new tv. Anyway, going to bed.
(Nighttime: meatloaf, rice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment