Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

training day 2

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  made Gabriel a bottle, put clothes to dry,  made coffee, spent several minutes convincing myself to go to work and headed out. Traffic was smooth, got parking, now going to nap until I start my walk. Day 2 of training, this time in my building.
Got in and made copies, started the training and it went ok. Again one team member was on one and irritating me. Anyway, after here going to get lunch and wait for the 1:30 show.
We finished a bit early and went back to my desk.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Checked some items, chatted with Sandra for a bit. Went out the Market to get some food. I ended up getting a burrito and an iced caramel machiatto from Peet's. Now getting back to work and watching the League for a bit before going to set up the training.  Really don't want to do training today, over it. But, here...we..go!
The second training was good, some good questions, check in with my supervisor before I left to walk to the car and drove home. Got home and Javi practiced on his bike, while Gabriel and I played with the basketball. Javi also practiced catching a football. We came in and I made Javi some shrimp.
(Afternoon: Burrito, Iced Caramel Machiatto, Water)

Nighttime:
Went out to grab some Fung Wah Chinese food for dinner. For old time sake they got the order wrong. We ate and I took a shower, now putting Gabriel to bed. He finally went to bed, I came out while Javi was doing his reading homework, he went to bed. Helped my wife with some practice questions for her interview tomorrow. Now watching tv before bed.
(Nighttime: orange chicken,  fried rice, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment