Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 15, 2020

rain?

Morning:
Got up, it's raining, sonthat means FREE CAR WASH! anyway, getting ready to head out to my mom's to fix that computer issue. Got ready and headed out to my mom's. Spent about 2 hours on the phone with McAfee getting those items fixed for my mom. After we came home. 
(Morning: coffee, boost)

Afternoon:
Got home, my mom stayed with the boys. We went to watch Bloodshot,  it was an interesting movie. After we hit up Target for some snacks and now we are home. After a bit I went to drop off my mom and returned. Now watching tv and waiting to see what's for dinner.
(Afternoon: popcorn, ICEE,  cookies)

Nighttime:
Burritos is what's for dinner. The order came in wrong, had some hot sauce on the kids food. But we ate. About to watch tv. Changed the boys, put Gabriel to bed,  showered and watched a movie. 
(Nighttime: Burrito, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment