Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 30, 2020

lockdown day 14

Morning:
Got up, still nothing from work. Checked in and went out to make pancakes for the boys. I had coffee and 2 croissants. I had Javi do some homework and we took a break to take a walk. It was a nice one, Javi wasn't too thrilled about it, but we needed to get out. We ordered some Red Robin's for lunch.
(Morning : croissants, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
The food got here, I showered and ate. Prepared the meatloaf for tomorrow. It looks really good. I got ancallnfrok Jeimil regarding my equipment. I should be getting it tomorrow. He told me go to my desk at 1235 and I will be contacted between 9-12. I hope they get there quick and that it's lap top.
(Afternoon: pig out burger, fries, water, red bull)

Nighttime:
Been hanging out, bathed the boys, watching RAW and going to see what I snack on for dinner. Getting my things ready for tomorrow. The order I placed through Safeway came, but it was mostly canceled. The Paper towels and toilet paper were out of stock, so they only sent a few things in the order. Oh well. We have enough. Time to shower. I had 2 croissants and a boost for dinner. Watched tv and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: croissants, boost, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment