Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 2, 2020

storage day

Morning:
Got up, had a boost and headed out to the storage room to meet my mom. Took out a few boxes and emptied out and threw out others. First step in a long clean up project. 
(Morning: boost)

Afternoon:
Showered and went out to eat lunch. Gabriel fell asleep in the car, I stayed with him while my wife and Javi ate lunch. After came home. Played catch with Javi and he was learning to ride his bike. Resting up right now.
(Afternoon: blue cheese burger, water, fries)

Nighttime:
We went to Target to get a few things and came back home. I washed dishes and made lunch for tomorrow. Put Gabriel to bed, showered and watched the walking dead. Updated some things on my PS4 before bed.
(Nighttime: mozzarella sticks, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment