Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 12, 2020

out sick

Morning:
Got up,  not feeling it today. Called out sick.  Going back to bed. I went to go drop Gabriel off, talked to the Samsung representative and headed back to bed.
(Morning: boost, stroop waffle, water)

Afternoon:
Showered, went to Costco, ran into my old supervisor Aida and chatted for a bit. A lot of people are panicking over this coronavirus and buying things like crazy. We had lunch and came home. I napped some more. My mom dropped the boys off.
(Afternoon: hot dog, pepperoni pizza, water)

Nighttime:
We went out to look at some TVs. The Samsung is done for. We had dinner and went back to Costco to get a Sony TV. I installed it while my wife bathed the boys. I put them to sleep and showered, now watching tv.
(Nighttime: sushi burrito,  beer, California roll)

No comments:

Post a Comment