Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

lockdown day 8

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to dry. Played with the kids. Changed them and fed them. Folded clothes. Work has not called me, still waiting. I got ancall from Amilcar and he told me his Dad passed away this morning in Nicaragua.  Not related to the coronavirus, i truly feel for him. I have gone through losing and twice. But it's not about me here. It really sucks that he can't go over there to be there to bury him and pay his last respects. But it's the current circumstances. I wish I could help him get there.
Every passing day outside seems to be getting worse. I really would like to work and help out. But they haven't given me the proper tools for that. Anyway taking the boys outside to play with chalk.
(Morning: boost. Water)

Afternoon:
My wife came back home and I am about to shower. Lunch time soon. We ate Hawaiian BBQ and after I finished folding clothes. Right now laying in bed with Gabriel. He went to the living room, I followed a bit after we played and got ready to go outside for a bit. Cullo came over to drop off the Camry and stayed a bit. It stared to rain and he went home, we went in the house.
A little later I went to fill up the car with gas and parked the car in front of the house.
(Afternoon: BBQ mix plate, zingers, water)

Nighttime:
Been here just trying to pass the time. Watched the Dark Side of the Ring show and had some ice cream. I have a headache and not feeling too well. Nothing like the symptoms of the coronavirus, just a headache. Everything else feels fine. Might be a hunger headache,  haven't eaten dinner yet. I put Gabriel to bed and went to shower. I ate some toast and peanut butter. Watched some TV and now going to bed. 
(Nighttime : ice cream peanutbutter,  toast, water, Ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment