Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 13, 2020

back at it, the world is in a panic

Morning:
Got up, got ready and drove go work. 7 more days of work. Yesterday was a much needed day of rest. Things are getting crazy out here with the coronavirus scare. Going to see what I need to wrap up today. I was able to get a shadow done in the morning and chilled.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had left over meatloaf and some corn nuts. Did another shadow, submitted my reports and attended my unit meeting. They officially closed Disneyland for the rest of the month starting on Saturday, meaning that our trip is canceled. I was able to get Javi into the program for the week at school and I reserved some new dates in May. I canceled the hotel stay and dining reservations we had for this trip and now heading home.
(Afternoon : meatloaf,  white rice, corn nuts, water, red bull)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's and chilled for a bit. After dropped mybwife and kids off at home and went to pick up some Popeye's chicken for dinner. Came back home and ate, now trying to put Gabriel to bed. After I am going to shower and watch some tv until bed time 
(Nighttime: chicken, Cole slaw, biscuits, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment