Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 9, 2020

2 more weeks

Morning:
Got up a few times. Gabriel had a bad night, he kept flopping around like a fish. He hit me 2 times and wouldn't stay put, I thought he was going to fall off the bed. I got up and went to get dressed, made Gabriel a bottle, made my coffee and headed out. The drive was quick, found good parking and now waiting for time to start walking. Two more weeks of work until I get a week off. Tired of working at the moment, need a break. Got to work and checked in, reviewed some emails and waited for my morning shadow. It took 3 tries but she got someone. Very good interview in Spanish. Now going to have lunch.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had a cup o noodles soup and water, watched some WWE network and chilled. Getting ready for my second shadow. Trying out a Bang energy drink. Not a fan so far. Anyway I hope this goes well so I can try to get 2 shadows the afternoon. So far no luck, 2 calls so far and no answer. Going to see if there is another ticket or if we just wait until another day.
Not able to shadow, will do it another day.  Left work and went home. 
(Afternoon: Cup o noodles, Bang, Water)

Nighttime:
Got home, had some cheeze-its and cheese sticks. Put clothes to wash, right now out getting my wife her dinner at Chili's. We got back home and I put Gabriel to bed, showered, read with Javi and watched some tv.
(Nighttime: cheeze-its, water, cheese sticks)

No comments:

Post a Comment