Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 6, 2020

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle,  got dressed,  put clothes to dry, got my coffee and headed out. Traffic was light, got some good parking and now waiting to walk to work. Today is another shadow day, going to try to give some people the answers they need, offer an early shadow and chill. 
No luck on the shadow, went about my business until lunch time.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I ordered shrimp chow fun and went to pick it up. Had lunch, attempted a shadow with no luck and waited until it was time to go home. I walked to the car and went to pick up some nacatamales at my mom's place before coming home. I got us tickets to watch Onward.
(Afternoon: shrimp chow fun, water)

Nighttime:
Watched the movie, it was really good. Now we are at home. Got here, showered and had a few beers and some snacks. Now watching wrasslin before bed.
(Nighttime: popcorn,  icee, beer, ritz crackers,  cheeze its)

No comments:

Post a Comment