Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 20, 2020

lockdown day 4

Morning:
Got up, went to put clothes to dry. Made the  boys breakfast and now watching some tv before figuring out what's next. Last night the Governor mandated the stay at home to the whole state of California. Still trying to figure out when I go back in to work.
I was able to get some type of update to put into my timesheet. Hopefully they stay true to their words and pay us without using out PTO. About to go for a walk.
(Morning: eggs, Vienna sausage, coffee)

Afternoon:
My wife made carne molida with potatoes and white rice, we had lunch and chilled for some time until my wife was done with work. I went out to get dinner and do a quick rub to Luckys. 
(Afternoon: carne molida, potatoes and white rice, water, monster)

Nighttime:
Got home and ate dinner, watched some of Onward. Put Gabriel to bed and now going to shower. Did that had a few brewskis and watched tv. About to go to bed.
(Nighttime: sushi burrito, sushi, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment