Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 1, 2019

We'ere half way there...

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle and I started to get ready. Made coffee and headed out. Traffic was smooth and got the last parking spot in my first area. Today is the beginning of the fiscal year, that means an increase in paym I won't see it until the second paycheck of the month, but it's something. 
Hopefully today goes quick, it's a 3 day work week for me.
The morning was good, checked email, chatted with a few people and did some work.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and now reading an ACL on ABAWD. After here going to get the boys, swim class tonight. Got to my sister's and hung out a bit. Got the kids and came home to get them ready.

Nighttime:
Swim class was fun. The boys enjoyed it. After we got them food and I washed clothes. Put Gabriel to sleep and showered. Going to finish RAW and go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment