Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday before vacation

Morning:
Had a surprisingly good night of rest. Gabriel woke up at 5:35 so I got up and went to get ready. Went out to get my coffee and drove to work. The drive was good, no traffic and got parking. Waiting for time to go to work. Let's see what today will bring. Just 3 days of work before we take off for a mini vacation.
Walked over to 1440 and started there. Had a good start but my phone screen went dead so I had to run out to get a new one. So yeah.

Afternoon:
Amilcar and I went to V Cafe and I had a Cheese Steak and a coke. Went back to the office and worked on signing on to my apps. The finally had the meeting and we saw what we needed to do. So we are going to be brainstorming and practicing all week and next week.
After work went to go get the kids and came home to get ready for swim class.

Nighttime:
The kids did ok, they had some fun. After we came home, had dinner. Just finished bathing the boys and now trying to put Gabriel to sleep.
Gabriel had the hiccups and I had to get hom some water. After a bit he fell asleep. I came out to shower and after my wife and Javi went to bed. I stayed up to try some things with the phone that didn't work. I uninstalled a lot of apps from the tablet my mom wants to sell. Now going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment