Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, July 7, 2019

100 day celebration

Mornong:
Got up and went to the living room for a bit. Played some PS4 with the kids and they went outside. we got ready to go to Allix's 100 day celebration at Moonstar.

Afternoon:
We got there and greeted mostly everyone.  We ate and had a quick chat with Arnel. Brian came with just the girls so we hung out with then. After we went to my Mom's to pick up some food I ordered and came home.

Nighttime:
We went to Target with Gabriel and did some shopping. Came back home, my wife bathed them and now I am trying to put Gabriel to sleep. Took over an hour but he finally went to sleep. Javi left an unopened lunchables in his lunch box, sitting there since Wednesday. This is getting super frustrating.
Javi went to bed and a few minutes later said he had a nightmare. I explained to him again that in order to have a nightmare one must be asleep. He was crying saying that a robber broke the window and killed him and his brother and we couldn't hear it. I explained to him that we are in a elevated space and that it would take a ladder or flight to get to us up here and we would hear it.
But he wasn't having it. My wife tool him to bed. I stayed up to watch TV and about to go to sleep, work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment