Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Baby it's cold outside

Morning:
Got up, got ready, put clothes to wash and a load to dry. Today is double star day at Starbucks, so you know what that means... treat yo self! Ordered coffee and a pastry and went to pick it up. The drive was smooth. Parked and waiting for time to go in. Sleepy as always. Let's see what today brings, end the day at 1440 today and later Panda practice!
Got to work and checked in and chatted with a few people. Helped out some EWs on some cases. About to head out to 1440.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar and went to my 1440 cubicle and reviewed some items. Now just waiting for time so I can head out to get Javi to take to practice.
Finished up some items. Took off and was detoured due to street construction, very irritating. I drove home, picked up Javi and went to practice.  I forgot Javi's reading log so I called my wife to bring it to the park.
Practice was good and when my wife showed up we turned in the reading log and I stayed with the boys for a bit to play at the park. We drove home and put gas along the way.

Nighttime:
Got home, hung out. Had dinner. We finished watching Stranger Things season 3. Gabriel and Javi went to bed after taking showers and now I am finishing up Smackdown live and going to bed after.

No comments:

Post a Comment