Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday madness

Morning:
Got up, watched a bit of TV while the kids played. I made them pancakes and eggs. After I made some Cheese, onion and Turkey omelettes for me and my wife. Having my coffee before we see what today will bring. 10 more days to go for our trip!

Afternoon:
I ended up making the title for this post Sunday Madness without really knowing what it would be like today. We left to go to my sister's. I put Gabriel's car seat in and we tool off to the Golden Gate Bridge. There was a lot of traffic,  the parking lots were full, but we managed to find some parking and walked over. I forgot my sweater and well I had to buy one. It's nice. We walked the bridge for a bit.
I was ok with it until there was no more safter fence. I started to get nervous and didn't want to go any further, especially with the little dare devil I have. We went back to the car and drove to Fisherman's Wharf.
We had a late lunch/early dinner and the food was not that great. We hung for a bit and drove home.

Nighttime:
Got back to my sister's and switched cars and now.we are home. Talked to my mom for a bit and now trying to put Gabriel to sleep. He went to bed, I went to shower and brushed Javi's teeth. He went to bed and I chilled for a bit, before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment