Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

One more work day

Morning:
I did not want to go to work today. Tired and over it. But today is my last work day this week and I get the next 4 days off. I got up, got dressed,  treated myself to some coffee at Starbucks and drove to work. Traffic was smooth, had to park un a different area because people do not not how to be courteous while parking. Now waiting for time to go to work.
Got to work and checked in, talked to a few people and waited for the forum. That forum was pure BS. They were trying to blame the error rates on training and I had to say something. People don't take training seriously and always ask and never learn.
After I went to have lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched some Netflix and finished watching the Pet Cemetery remake. Got back to my desk and hung out the rest of the time. After work I walked to the car and realized someone had broke in and stoled a black bag I had, there was nothing in it and that is all they tool so that is a good thing. Have to be more careful with the car.
Drove home to take the garbage out and get my wife to go to Target to get some items for the BBQ tomorrow. We went to my sister's and got the kids.

Nighttime:
We are home, just chilling. About to try and put Gabriel fo bed. He went to bed, we started to watch Shazam. Javi went to sleep and we stopped the movie about half way. Going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment