Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 12, 2019

Last day this week

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel has been sick so he was not having a good night. I went to get ready, put clothes to dry, made my coffee and headed out. Traffic was pretty light, parked and now waiting to go in to work. Training SSI part 4 today and finishing up at 1440 today.
The morning went well, the girl who we were training called out so I took of earlier than expected to 1440.

Afternoon:
Grabbed lunch, hung out with Amilcar.  Talked to Karla for a bit. Went to a meeting to end the day. After I went to pick up my mom and now we are home. In a bit going to Chuck E. Cheese.

Nighttime:
We went to Chuck E. Cheese and had fun
My brother met us there with my niece. Had some food and played games. After we came home and rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment