Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 5, 2019

Far from home

Morning:
Got up at 6 to put clothes to dry. Got ready to go get the smog check done on the car. After went to get it washed and headed to serramonte to get a gift and some baseball pants for Javi. Ran into 2 co-workers and passed by my sister's house to get the shoes my wife ordered for the boys and came home.

Afternoon:
Chillee at home, played with the kids. Went to get my mom and now we are going to watch Spider man Far from Home.
Watched the movie, it was ok. It dragged a bit, picked up towards the end. We got back home and I went to drop off my mom at home.

Nighttime:
Came back home, rested a bit. Showered and we started watching Stranger Things.
Watching some TV and about to go to bed soon. Big day tomorrow,  Javi's first Junior Giants game.

No comments:

Post a Comment