Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tired

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  put clothes to dry, made coffee and headed out. A cat or raccoon left a half eaten mouse on our welcome mat, so I had to deal with that this morning. The drive was good, no traffic. Now parked and waiting to go in. I finish the day over at 1440 so I can get home faster to take Javi to practice for Junior Giants.
The morning went well, did a few things. Ordered food to pick up on the way to 1440.

Afternoon:
Picked up my sandwich and met with Kathleen for lunch. Tim was out. Amilcar joined us half way through. Had a good conversation and headed down to work. Took a break and went to get a yogurt at Costco. When time was up I drove home to get Javi to go to practice.

Nighttime:
Practice was fun. We drove back after and I was talking to Javi about our Disney trip that is coming up. There was news that there was an active shooter at Tanforan, that is a scary thought. Got home hung out and played with the kids. Now watching Smackdown live and going to bed after.

No comments:

Post a Comment