Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday!!!!

Morning:
Well, I did it to myself. Drinking that whole bottle of wine did not do me any favors. Have a headache and my stomach is acting up. Anyway, got up, got dressed,  put clothes to dry and took off to work. Treated myself to a caramel macchiato and a cheese Danish this morning. Today we have one unit meeting to cover in the morning and a meeting to end the day.
The morning unit meeting training was good. It went around 40 minutes. After we stepped out and later they brought me a piece of cake.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, they canceled the meeting we were supposed to go to. So we will finish the unit meeting for the PM and I'll finish the day over at 1440.
Dropped Amilcar off before going home. When I got there we got ready to go to Tanforan.

Nighttime:
Had dinner at the food court and tool the kids to the bounce place. The kids went to bed late. Watched some TV and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment