Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 19, 2019

Hakuna Matata

Morning:
Got up, got ready, put clothes to dry and headed out. Got parking and napped for a bit. Walked to work and checked in. Went over to get some birthday cards for my wife and now waiting to go over to 1440 to end the day. I got to work an checked in and reviewed some emails. Went over to Walgreen's and got some breakfast pastries and also the cards. After I went to chill.

Afternoon:
I headed over to 1440. Found out our meeting was canceled. Went to Costco to get some food and got the kids some PJ's and when I got back I was able to talk to Rudy for a bit and now just chilling and waiting for time to go home. Later going with Javi and my Mom to watch the Lion King. 
Got home and chilled for a bit and headed out to the movie.

Nighttime:
The movie was ok, it didn't have the same feel or emotion as the original. But I guess it was not intended as suck. After I went to drop off my mom and came home. Chilled and watched some TV, going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment