Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 15, 2019

Here we go again

Morning:
Got up, had a strange dream where I was supposed to do something or sleep and I chose sleep. Went to get ready,  made coffee and headed to work. The drive was smooth, got parking. Might take a nap before going in. My neck hurts a bit. Training today and swimming tonight.
Got in and checked in. Had a quick chat with a few people to see how their weekend was and now hanging out until lunch.

Afternoon:
Went over to Walgreens and got some food and snacks for the week. Came back and had lunch and watched some Netflix. Right now doing the training for SSI for the 1 EW. Hope to finish early to take off.
Finished up and got my things ready and headed to the car. Went to go get Gabriel at my sister's. After drove home to get the boys ready for swim class.

Nighttime:
Got back from swin class and started laundry. The boys had dinner, I showered,  bathed them both and put Gabriel to bed. When I got out we played Clue Jr and after Javi went to bed i stayed up to finish watching RAW. Going to sleep after.

No comments:

Post a Comment