Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Closer to the weekend

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, made Gabriel a bottle and made my coffee. Drove to work, the drive was ok. Slight traffic but I got good parking. Waiting for time to walk to work. 4 unit meeting trainings today. Hope everything goes quick.
The morning trainings were good, they were quick.

Afternoon:
Went over to get lunch and to Walgreens. Went back to my desk and after finished out the last 2 trainings and set up things for tomorrow and next week.
Left work and went to go get the kids and went home.

Nighttime:
Put up some curtains with my wife and had dinner. Put Gabriel to sleep and tool a shower. Played Jenga with Javi before he went to bed. Now watching Netflix till I  go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment