Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Close to the weekend

Morning:
Got up, still tired. This time it's my fault. Stayed up playing a game trying to get the last character. Anyway, I'm up. I got ready and headed out to work. The drive was ok, I got one of the last parking spots and now waiting. I start at 1440 today for review of training.
The training went well in the morning, we got some pointers. I headed back to 1235 with Humberto.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and practiced the documents for the training we will do next week. After I went to pick up Javi and Gabriel at the park and came home. They played for a bit and we had dinner. Both boys were bathed.

Nighttime:
Put Gabriel to sleep, he was tired. Now about to go out and watch some tv. Played some ps4 as well. Now watching the Giants and Mets play extra innings before hitting the sheets. Work and Lion King tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment