Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday before the trip

Morning:
Gorlt up, made eggs for the kids and made me coffee and an omelet. After hung out, cut my hair, shaved and showered. We played with water balloons outside and after came in and my wife made lunch.

Afternoon:
I had gone out to get some last minute things at Safeway and came home and had lunch. Watched the Giants game and after we went to the park and the dollar tree.

Nighttime:
Before going to the dollar tree I dropped my wife and Javi off at home since Javi hit his head at the park. Right now bathing both of the boys while their nuggets finishing warming up.
We ate dinner and I showered while the kids played. After I put Gabriel to sleep,  went out and gave Javi some time to play before he was sent to bed.
We watched a tv show and after my wife went to bed, I stayed up and watched an episode of typewriter on Netflix.
Going to bed, tomorrow I treat myself to Starbucks and I may start and work the whole day at 1440.

No comments:

Post a Comment