Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tuesday, big day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  put clothes to wash and dry. Grabbed my things and headed out to work. Traffic was smooth,  found parking, it's cold out today. Today is a big day, it's been 18 years for my wife and my relationship and my good friend Brian's birthday. Going to have dinner later to celebrate. I get to work from 1440 today, so that should be fun.
Got to work, checked in. My supervisor is out today. Worked on a few things for future trainings.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar. Chatted with Karla, Maria and Sandra. Later went to learn a tool for supes that we will need to train. After I headed to get Javi at the boys and girls club. Came home. Went to tee ball practice and after went over to surprise Brian and Samina for their birthdays.

Nighttime :
We had a good time, good food and good people. Brian was surprised and happy. I am glad that we were able to do that for him. We came home, I put Gabriel to bed. Now watching some wrasslin' before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment