Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Another day

Morning:
Got up, my stomach hurts a bit. Got ready, made coffee and headed off to work. Traffic was ok, my normal parking area was full so I had to go check the other areas. Found parking and now relaxing until I start the walk to the car.
The morning was good, checked in and talked to some folks. Going to the forum. It was a long forum, I wanted to sleep. Ut it is what it is.

Afternoon:
Had left over pizza and chilled. We have a meeting at 2 to go over the release that is coming out. The meeting was fine, we set up what we needed for training and got 6 hours for OT. Walked to the car and drove home. Got here and went to Tanforan.

Nighttime:
After dinner and some shopping we came back home. Played a bit with the kids and changed Gabriel and got him ready for bed. He finally fell asleep and I came out to get things ready for tomorrow. Had some ice cream and now watching the WWE network Table for 3. Going to bed soon

No comments:

Post a Comment