Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 22, 2019

A new week

Morning:
The weekend was exhausting but a lot of fun. Now it's back to work. Busy week for me this week, at work and at home. I got up, got ready and headed out. Traffic was smooth, there were some rough spots but I found a good parking spot. Now waiting to walk to work.
Walked to work, it was a good walk. Got there and checked in. Easy morning.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, chilled and was sent to a meeting that was to start at 2:30. It got canceled and I was able to stay at 1440. Went to Costco with Amilcar and headed to go get the kids at my sister's.

Nighttime :
Got the kids ready and took them to swim class. We had fun. After we got dinner and came home. Bathed Gabriel and my wife bathed Javi. Put Gabriel to bed and went to shower and now watching RAW while washing clothes before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment