Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The day before

Morning:
Got up, still tired. Totally my fault because I don't go to sleep early enough. Went to get ready, packed my lunch and headed out. The drive was nice today, smooth. Found parking and now waiting. Starting at 1440, now sure if I go to 1235 today. Forum meetings and practice meetings.
The forum was hot garbage on a Wednesday. It was not useful at all.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and went for a walk with Amilcar. We went to our meeting and it was interesting to say the least. Now leaving to get the kids before going home to finish packing.
Went to grab dinner and ate, finished packing up the snacks for the kids.

Nighttime:
Took the kids over to my sister's place and put the car seat in. Said goodbye and came home. Finished loading the car and all that is left is to put the cooler in and take off. Going to shower and nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment