Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, April 1, 2021

lockdown day 381

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys their donuts and milk. They have a dentist appointment and we have the day off to take them. After everyone was ready we headed over to South San Francisco for the appointment. My wife took Javi and he did very good, has 2 cavities and we will need to.take him back for his fillings in May. Gabriel was awesome, he did the x rays and let the dentist and hygienist do their thing. His teeth are good, just need to focus on some concern areas. After we headed to 1235 Mission so I could get some things that I had on my desk..
We got there and they switched out the desk that was broken into and put my things in boxes. I took what I needed and we drove back towards the house to get some lunch.
(Morning: coffee, cookies)

Afternoon:
We ate at Famous Dave's and came home to mow the lawn and work on some things in the back yard. I put up the canopy and now the boys are in the pool. Chilled and waited for time to go find out what team Javi will be on. To our delight and surprise it was the Giants! Practice starts on Monday. 
(Afternoon: root beer, BBQ, water, gatorade)

Nighttime:
Got home and watched the start of the Giants vs Mariners game. My wife bathed Gabriel and I helped Javi shower before showering myself. Made some chicken tacos and I started watching the game again. They did not win. Anyway going to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, chicken taco, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment