Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 2, 2021

lockdown day 382

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Packed Gabriel's lunch box and back pack and we were on our way to drop him off. I sent him with his little Easter basket so he could get his eggs at school. We came back home and I made coffee and checked in to work. I asked if we could have a meeting to go over the training documents. This has been another messy training. Management is a bit off base with things so I wanted to make sure that we all knew what we had to do.

(Morning: Coffee, water, cheese its)

Afternoon: Picked up Gabriel and came home to eat lunch. Reviewed the documents again and now I am waiting to join my last meeting of the day regarding this training. Schedule is set and we are ready to go. Did that and after work we went to Walmart.

(Afternoon: Crush, water, Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo)

Nighttime:

Did some shopping at Walmart and came home. We found the wood boxes and I got 2 off them. Got home and put things away. The boys ate, I waited for my wife to make some cheddar cheese biscuits like they have at Red Lobster. Showered and watched more of the Giants game, did some laundry. Watched some tv and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water, cheddar cheese biscuits, brownie)

No comments:

Post a Comment