Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 9, 2021

lockdown day 389

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Noticed that some one put back the stove protector wrong and they were burnt, so I fixed them. Got Gabriel lunch ready, gave him a pediasure and got him dressed and went on the way to drop him off with Javi. Came back home and made coffee and checked in to work. We did the training and it went well, now waiting for questions. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Made myself lunch and soon going back in to do the last training of the week. My wife and kids came back home before the 2nd training. I asked them to keep it down a bit so I can do my thing. The training went well,  very good group. After I hung out a bit on my break with the boys in the back yard. After work I prepared the pork shoulder for tomorrow. Have to see what we eat. I had an early dinner and went to the park.
(Afternoon: cheese sticks, popcorn shrimp, water, doritos, pasta)

Nighttime:
Got the information needed for Gabriel's team. Also ordered my hat for the the team. They are the Red Sox. Came home, chilled, we went to Target and came home. Changed and had some snacks and beer. Nice buzz going, hoping my nephew is born today with no issues. Watched the Falcon and the Winter Soldier and soon going to bed. Field clean up and WrestleMania tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: cerveza, popcorn, doritios, m&m's)

No comments:

Post a Comment