Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 11, 2021

lockdown day 391

Morning:
Woke up, sore as hell. Went to warm up the nacatamales and had coffee. Not sure what will go on today except for WrestleMania night 2.
(Morning: coffee, nacatamale, pastry, water)

Afternoon:
We drove out to the beach and the boys played. I am still super sore so I just laid out on the sand. We drove back home after about an hour and a half. Got some burgers at 5 guys and came home. I finished watching the Giants game and started watching WrestleMania. 
(Afternoon: burger, fries, ice cream, coke, water)

Nighttime:
Of course since I am watching my show I get interrupted to go build a piece of furniture. Had to listen to the last 4 matched. After I got Gabriel's tee ball bag ready and changed. Now I am watching the matches I missed.
(Nighttime : water,  cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment