Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 12, 2021

lockdown day 392

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed, packed up Gabriel's lunch and back pack. Got him ready and took him to preschool. The drop off was good and we returned home. I made coffee and checked in. Training today at 9 and 2. Did the training and it was good, took about an hour. After on a break I was able to do some yard work and did some research.

(Morning: Coffee, cookies, water)

Afternoon:

Chopped up some items for lunch before I went to go pick up Gabriel. I met the new director to the preschool and came home. Had lunch and chilled, did the 2nd training and it was good as well. Now waiting for time to get off so I can take Javi to baseball practice.

(Afternoon: Carne Molida, white rice, coke, water, ice cream sandwich, root beer)

Nighttime:

After work we went over to the field and attended practice. I helped out today so Javi could see that I was there for him. Today's practice was good for him, he is making friends on the team and doing much better. We will practice some pitching and catching coming up soon and of course some hitting. 

After practice we came home and I showered and took out the trash. Had some beer and dinner and now hanging out. Watched a little bit of RAW, put the boys to bed and watched a show before finishing up a pretty bad episode of RAW. Anyway, off to bed.

(Nighttime: beer, chips, cheese sticks)

No comments:

Post a Comment