Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 23, 2021

lockdown day 403

Morning:
Woke up as usual, went to get dressed. Made Gabriel some nuggets for lunch, got his things ready. Gave him breakfast and I headed out solo to drop him off. Came back home and made coffee and checked in to work. Moved the car real quick on a break and answered some questions. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Went to Target, my wife went to get an oil change. I took Javi real quick to change his hat and jersey. From #13 to #5, it was too big for him. Drove over to get Gabriel and came home to eat some Sopa De Res. Checked back in to work and attended my unit meeting and answered more questions. I was assigned a presentation for Wednesday. During my break I ran over quickly to Starbucks and set up the hitting net for the boys to practice. 
(Afternoon: sopa de res,  iced caramel Macchiato, water)

Nighttime:
After work we watched the finale of Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Made some ChicharrĂ³n and watched Mortal Kombat. Changed Gabriel and I went to shower.  Now relaxing and soon going to bed. Big day tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: beer, water, ChicharrĂ³n, tortilla)

No comments:

Post a Comment