Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

lockdown day 380

 Morning:

Woke up and went to change. Got Gabriel's backpack ready and gave him half his donut for breakfast. Got him dressed and Javi and I took him to preschool. After the drop off I decided to treat myself to some McDonald's breakfast. Now home, ready for work. I shouldn't of eaten that lol. Anyway, listening to the forum meeting. Javi's school registration came in and we have to fill it out. May do that tomorrow as we have the day off. Did some training and got my certification of completion and got ready to leave.

(Morning: OJ, Coffee, Hash brown, McGriddle, Sausage biscuit)


Afternoon:

Picked up Gabriel with Javi and we drove to my sister's. Got here and now resting. At 3 I have to leave to go to a doctor's appointment. Chilled here and went to the doctors office and got a new climate controlled tube for my cpap machine. She also gave me a new mask to try out. Hopefully this works now. Came back and had a late lunch. Going to be leaving soon.

(Afternoon: iced coffe, water, spaghetti and chicken, water)

Nighttime:

The drive home was good, no traffic and it was nice weather. We got home and I unpacked the car. Talked to my mom while I cleaned up the kitchen and dining area. Went to shower and connect my CPAP. Been hanging out watching NXT and now a little bit of Law and Order SVU before bed.

(Nighttime: Margarita, snickers, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment