Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

lockdown day 394

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got Gabriel's lunch and back pack ready. Got him dressed and we took off to go drop him off at preschool. Came back home and I checked into work. Chatted with a few people and attended the forum meeting. After it was pretty chill, answered a few questions and took a break. I went to get some Starbucks.

(Morning: Coffee, water, Caramel Frapp, cookies)

Afternoon:

We got everything ready to go. Packed up the car and headed over to pick up Gabriel at school. Got him and drove down to my sister's place. We are here now and I am working, waiting for questions and running out the clock. After worknwe chilled and went to pick up dinner at Panda Express. 

(Afternoon: Water, Iced Coffee, doritos, ChicharrĂ³n)

Nighttime:

I gave Santi his birthday gift and we had dinner. After we drove home and I had to shower Gabriel as he spilled pediasure all over himself. He bumped his chin at my sister's and it's pretty bad. I showered and now I am laying on the floor resting up and stretching my back. Done for the day. Good night 

(Nighttime: Panda express,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment