Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 3, 2021

lockdown day 383

Morning:
Woke up around 9. Went to put clothes to wash and folded the boys clothes. Watched the first 2 episodes of The Mighty Ducks show. Cleaned up and washed dishes, showered and now hanging out with the boys while my wife goes to pick up her Mom at the airport. 
(Morning: coffee, water, brownie)

Afternoon:
I folded a lot of laundry and put away my clothes. They came home, I helped bring the suitcases in. We went out to pick up lunch and came home to eat. After I chilled outside and then took a nap. Tool off to target to grab some items and came home to marinate the pork shoulder and now I am having a beer and watching the Giants game.
(Afternoon: beer, water, horchata, burrito)

Nighttime:
Had some pizza and played Uno. Changed Gabriel to his PJ'S and we watched almost all of Godzilla vs Kong. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, Jack and coke, pizza, bread stick, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment