Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

lockdown day 400

 Morning:

Woke up and went to change. After got some nuggets warmed up for Gabriel to take for lunch. Changed him and we took off to drop him off at preschool. Came back home and made some coffee and went to work. Reviewing some items that I have to check for training. Had a few questions asked and I answered them and logged them in.

(Morning: Coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon:

Went to Target and to get Gabriel. He had an accident at school so we have to get him some new clothes for his backpack. Came back home and had lunch. Now back in to work. On a break took the boys to the backyard to practice some hitting, catching and pitching. Now finishing off the day. I Have 2 meetings tomorrow. After work I watched a bit of the Stone Cold documentary and gave up the TV so my wife and kids could watch a movie. I went to shower after.

(Afternoon: Shrimp fettucine Alfredo, root beer, water)

Nighttime:

After the shower and shave I made some soup. Gave some to Gabriel and after I bathed him. Changed him into his pj's and had Javi change as well. They were put to bed and we watched some tv, I caught up on the Goldbergs, Young Rock and watched the last part of the Stone Cold documentary. Now watching NXT while I fold clothes. All done, off to bed. 

(Nighttime: water, soup)

No comments:

Post a Comment