Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

lockdown day 393

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Made Gabriel some nuggets for lunch. Did some accounting and tool off to drop him off at school. Came back home and made coffee, checked in to work and was ready for the first training. It went ok, there was some issues revolving around some pent up frustration that they have. We reported it and went on our way. Now going to go get Gabriel.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and came home. We were stuck in traffic. When we got here everyone had eaten lunch with out us and were made when I asked why the didn't wait for us. The excuses were laughable. But whatever, ate and about to go in to work again. Training at 2. Finished up the training and we went out with a bang! Last one for us until next time. I was able to go out for a bit and play catch with Javi and worked on his swing a bit. After work we went to Costco. 
(Afternoon: water, chicken, rice)

Nighttime:
We got to Costco and did our shopping. Came back home, I put the items away. Made myself some ChicharrĂ³n for dinner and after I washed up all the items I used and cut Javi's hair. Now I will shower and watch NXT. Went to bed after. 
(Nighttime: beer, tortilla,  ChicharrĂ³n,water)

No comments:

Post a Comment