Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 26, 2021

lockdown day 406

 Morning:

Woke up and I thought it was the weekend. But it's Monday, so I went to get dressed and got Gabriel's backpack and lunch bag ready. Gave him breakfast, got him dressed and took him to preschool. After the drop off we came back home and I made coffee and checked in to work. Now just reviewing some items and waiting for time to go get Gabriel. Going to put gas in the Camry first.

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

I went to go get gas and headed out to get Gabriel. Came back home, Javi was done with school and ate lunch. Gabriel did not want to eat. I waited for my wife to get back from the her office and we had lunch. Now working and waiting for questions and time to be off so Javi and I can go to practice.

(Afternoon: Chicken tacos, water, root beer, rice)


Nighttime:

Practice was good. It was short, we had a meeting after. Tomorrow the kids play the A's. We came home and I showered,  had some food and now watching RAW. Going to bed.

(Nighttime: Rice, lemon chicken, chips, water. Beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment