Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 5, 2021

lockdown day 385

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. My wife decided to call out and kept Gabriel home as he wasn't feeling well. Javi is off another day due to spring break. Later today is his first baseball practice. Logged into my new work schedule for Monday's and reviewed the ppt that we are doing for the training today. At 9 we started our first training and it went really well. After the training we met as a team to go over what we experienced. It was good for everyone. I have a new assignment tomorrow, I have to do the ppt for the supervisors at 1235. So I will be doing that. Now going to get some lunch.

(Morning: Coffee, water, m&m's, cookies)

Afternoon:

Had some bean soup and the left over burrito. Took out the recycling and the grass bin. Checked back into work and we did the 2nd training of the day. There were some technical issues but we made it through. Tomorrow I do a solo version for the supervisors. After work I took Javi to practice, the practice was 5-7.

(Afternoon: Bean soup, burrito, water)

Nighttime:

When we were at the practice I asked what was the status of Gabriel's tee ball and was told that we meet tomorrow at 6.he will be on the Red Soxs. After we came home, I had cheese sticks and half a slice of pizza. Went to shower and helped Javi shower. Put the boys to bed and now watching RAW and listening to the Giants game. About to go to bed soon.

(Nighttime: cheese stcks pizza cookie, water)


No comments:

Post a Comment